Pink Is Love

















LIVING IN MY OWN PARADISE ♥therockstar-

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just bought these two tops frm Cotton on yesterday, cos like the the side shoulder sleeves but bothe black again the difference is only one is poka dots wahah



Yea happy to reciv miso soup frm my guy frn. He bought in japan, actually i ask him if he gt pass by daiso in japan then help me buy cos daiso in PS dun sell anymore. I had one packet just now super oishi desu ne.

9:07 AM


THEPAST:

  • Dinner at J8 & movie for relaxing   I like e se...
  • If you love watching IP MAN 1 , you will define...
  • Drink, Drank, Drunk ...
  • ♥ Sis ♥
  • I dye my hair liao haha but still its nt tat kind ...
  • In everyone's heart there is alws an angel & a dev...
  •  Masks from korea, Neutrogena masks & bio essen...
  • Heard that 3D version is not as good as 2D, anyway...
  • Western Food cook by students. Is re...
  • My lovely & crazy sec school buddies ...